Hey...
So I haven't written anything for donkeys years (HAHA), but my horoscope told me I should :). Thanks Rob Brezsny! So today is election day. I am so proud of my family for always voting. I cannot remember a time when they haven't voted. I'm stoked that democrats have the senate, and unfortunately, GOP has the house now, but at least Dems have the senate, right!? Anyway, Freckles and I voted together. I love that girl. The weather was perfect! An come on, it's November and we're having blue skies ad sunshine. I love California!!!! :D I went to yoooooga at 7, and my favorite substitute was there YAY! So that was a nice treat. I feel so much better now. Justin made a fire, so the house is nice and warm. YES! Thanks J! Gotta go read Beowulf (oh god), then bed.
love y'all. Wishing you the best day eva!
In love,
C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment