For a long time I have been messing with the idea of starting a blog, but until now I never sat down to do it. It's funny how things happen. Right now I'm busier that I have been in a REALLY long time and I have sooo much I need to do, yet I'm taking the time to write. I have so many freaking thoughts in my head right now, I just need a place to get them out before something happens. So, this is my attempt to get some of my crazyness out of my brain so I can try to relax. I keep reminding myself that this will pass. It always does. Isn't it interesting to see the cycles of Life? It seems like life is either going really fast or not. My back is hurting right now. I'm not sure if it's from the stress or the car accident? I have an appointment to see my doctor again on Monday, but I really don't know where this is going at all. The back injury, that is. I don't want meds, that's for sure.
I remind myself to be grateful for what I have, which is a lot!!!! So, recently I joined the Gratitude Log..and love it! I think this is just what we need to make this practice a habit. Love, love, love the idea!!! One of my resolutions is to go on there more and more to post what I am grateful for. Trying to instill a habit.
I have so much more I would like to write, but I really do have to go. More later..
Big Love My Beautiful, Beautiful Universe!
-Chelsea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment