I love being home. I used to hate it! When I come home from school, I have the whole house to myself! I know that in the winter I stay in and enjoy that, and in the summer I travel and leave my home, and enjoy that also. Having a mix of both is great. During theses hours I get to be free. Waking up in the morning to sleeplessness and and wanting to lay in my warm bed, often times gives me an unappreciated view on my life. I hate that I feel this way because in all actuality, I am SO BLESSED! I love my life. I have do many hopes and dreams for myself. I am creating my own reality. That is one thing I absolutely love about life. I made up what I want. Everyday I am one step closer to graduating and starting my new, free-er life. I am loving that I only have a few more months left!!!!!
I have some things I'm doing right now that make me feel like I have no time at all! I know that it won't be like this for forever, so I'm just going to let it be! I am practicing letting go. In other news, tomorrow is block day, which means I don't have to wake up so early!!!! Whoo Hooo!
Even though I am SOO far behind on my senior project, I am trying to be optimistic about how it will turn out. I know in the end I am going to be okay. And besides, it's almost SPRING!!!!!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment