Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Love!

I love the feeling of waking up to a new day. Sometimes this practice can be overwhelming if I think about all the tasks I need to complete. However, if I wake up knowing I have a lot to do, but still have excitement for the day ahead of me, there is a sense of ease added to my list of things. Everything turns to nothing, and what seemed like a lot, now seems simple. I know I can do it. I've done it before and I will continue. My fear is the only thing that holds me back. If there were no thinking or analyzing involved, everything would just be. But that's what makes us Human. I like being Human. And I like life. When I don't have a big task on my mind when I wake up, then I am free to let the day take me where it want to go, and that day is today!

This particular Saturday morning was nice. Last night I went to dance class for an hour, which was SUPER fun! We had lots of hard dances, it challenged me, and I left feeling I had accomplished a lot. My mom took me to get a burrito after. That was nice. I enjoyed a veggie super burrito, and she had the same but, with grilled chicken inside hers. We ate about half there, then saved the rest to have for breakfast. When we got home I caught up on some of my shows online. By the time I was done it was about midnight. I kissed my puppy goodnight and went to bed. It was raining when I first got in bed. Droplets hit my skylight - a pretty sound to fall asleep to. I woke up around ten this morning. Oh, weekend xoxoxo. I started to clean the house. I ran the dishwasher, cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed, swept, etc. I then ate my left over burrito - yummy!! Freckles and I took a walk over to Ragle Park. So nice! It's a pretty day; a mixture between sun and clouds, and lots of green. There weren't too many people or dogs at the park - which was nice - so Freckles and I got to move along quickly, unbothered. The views were stunning over the valley in the back of the park, up on the hill. We came home, I some Taylor Maid Farms Coffee, mi favorita, and visited with my momma.

Later on tonight, I might go visit my dad. I miss him a lot. I really have no plans for the day, and that's mostly how I like it. I like to let the day happen freely. We are seeing a glimpse of Spring here. A bit of rain, sunshine, and not too cold. :) Not bad for February. I'm excited for Spring! I am planning on getting the bike fixed, getting a basket for the front and side saddle bags so I can bike down to Andy's Produce. It's just a short, flat ride, (1 mile) and there's a trail the whole way there! Perfecto, I say! I can see myself going down there a few times a week in the summer to get my produce. I can't wait!!! I love that I live so close so I don't have to pollute the Earth with my car going to get my food! Yay for that!

No comments: